- Pixel 4 (XL): TP1A.221005.002
- Pixel 4a: TP1A.221005.002
- Pixel 4a (5G): TP1A.221005.002
- Pixel 5: TP1A.221005.002
- Pixel 5a (5G): TP1A.221005.002
- Pixel 6: TP1A.221005.002
- Pixel 6 Pro: TP1A.221005.002
- Pixel 6a: TP1A.221005.003
The remaining updates are for the Pixel 4/Pixel 4 XL, Pixel 4a (5G), Pixel 5, Pixel 5a (5G), Pixel 6, Pixel 6 Pro, and Pixel 6a. They include:
Fix for issue causing launcher crash when connecting to VPN in certain conditions.
- Fix for issue causing compatibility issues with certain app widgets in Android 13.
- Fix for issue causing media player to display default icon for certain media apps.
- Fix for issue occasionally causing device crash when playing audio from local storage.
- Fix for issue occasionally causing empty Quick Settings tiles to display in notification shade.
- Fix for issue occasionally causing Work Profile toggle button to appear truncated in app drawer.
- Fix for issue occasionally preventing available Wi-Fi networks from displaying in network selection menu in certain apps.
Updated in-call Phone app UI on the Pixel 6 Pro
The security updates are dated 2022-10-01 and 2022-10-05. The former patches 15 vulnerabilities while the latter repairs 33 issues. According to Google, these vulnerabilities ranged in severity from moderate to critical. The next monthly update should arrive on November 7th.