- Exynos 1280 Octa Core 2.4GHz 5nm Processor with the 12 band support for a True 5G experience
- 16.72 centimeters (6.6-inch) LCD Display, FHD+ resolution, 1080×2400 pixels protected by Gorilla Glass 5
- Versatile Quad camera setup-50MP (F1.8)+ 5MP (F2.2/UW- 123 FOV) + 2MP (F2.4/Depth) + 2MP (F2.4/Macro) QuadCamera| 8MP (F1.8) Front Camera
- Monster 6000 mAh Battery | Memory, Storage & SIM: 6GB RAM | 128GB internal memory expandable up to 1TB| SIM 1 + SIM 2+ Micro SD
- Latest Android v12.0, One UI 4 operating system.
- Intelligent Voice Focus | Power Cool Technology | Auto Data Switching
- Connector type: 3.5mm jack
Samsung Galaxy M33 5G (Mystique Green, 6GB, 128GB Storage) | Travel Adapter to be Purchased Separately
Samsung Galaxy M33 5G Summary
Samsung Galaxy M33 5G The phone comes with a 120 Hz refresh rate 6.60-inch touchscreen display (FHD+). Samsung Galaxy M33 5G is powered by an octa-core processor that features 6 cores clocked at 2.00 MHz and 2 cores clocked at 2.40 MHz. It comes with 8GB of RAM. The Samsung Galaxy M33 5G runs Android 12 and is powered by a 6000mAh battery.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Samsung Galaxy M33 5G on the rear packs a quad camera setup featuring a 50-megapixel primary camera; a 5-megapixel camera; a 2-megapixel camera, and a 2-megapixel camera. It has a single front camera setup for selfies, featuring an 8-megapixel sensor.
The Samsung Galaxy M33 5G runs One UI 4.1 is based on Android 12 and packs 128GB of inbuilt storage.
Connectivity options on the Samsung Galaxy M33 5G include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac and USB Type-C with active 4G on both SIM cards.
As of 3rd May 2022, Samsung Galaxy M33 5G price in India starts at Rs. 17,999.